4.12.2018

I miss my friend

Lost in the darkness, hoping for a sign
Instead there's only silence,
Can't you here my screams?
Never stop hoping,
Need to know where you are.
But one thing is for sure,
You're always on my heart.

I'll find you somewhere
I'll keep on trying until my dying day
I just need to know whatever has happened
The truth will free my soul.

Lost in the darkness, try find your way home,
I want to embrace you and never let you go
Almost hope you're in heaven,
so no one can hurt your soul
Living in agony cause I just do not know
Where you are

Wherever you are
I won't stop searching
Whatever it takes me to know

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti

Hei kuka vei verhot?

Sumuverho on poissa, se päänsisäinen. Tai siis tavallaan on. Muuton jälkeen sain energiaa jota odotin pitkään. Ihan omituista. Joko kevät el...